This page contains general class information only. Check here for the most recent updates regarding this class.
Mr. Youn teaches three (3) sections of Algebra II (regular) for the 2007-08 school year at McNeil High School -- Periods 3, 7, and 8. Students are responsible for any work missed while absent or away on a school-excused absence.
- Homework: 20% (sometimes graded on effort, sometimes graded on accuracy by a short homework quiz)
- Quizzes: 20%
- Major Tests: 60% (two or three per six weeks grading period)
2007-08 Algebra II Course Information Letter
Homework Schedules / Syllabi
Notes:(Most of the examples are from the textbook, so if you need to see the problems worked out, please refer to your textbook):
- Jan. 8/9, 2008 - 06_01-02 Polynomial Functions PRINT.pdf
- Jan. 10/11, 2008 - 06_03 Polynomial Division PRINT.pdf
- Jan. 14/15, 2008 - 06_04 Solving Polynomial Equations.pdf
- Jan. 16/17, 2008 - 06_05-06 Theorems about Polynomial Roots.pdf
Exam Study Guides / Reviews
- Chapter 8 Review.pdf
- Algebra II Chapter 9 Review.pdf | Solutions (MS Word) | Solutions (PDF)
- Algebra II Chapter 10 Review.pdf | Solutions
- Algebra II 6th 6W Exam Review.pdf
- Algebra II Spring 2008 Final Exam Review.pdf
Algebra II Regular (Prentice Hall) Online Textbook:
- User name: algebra2reg
- Password: mryoun
Prentice Hall Online Resources:
- www.phschool.com - This is where you can put in the "web codes" from the textbook for homework help, practice quizzes, and more.