If you are taking the semester exam, here is the review sheet for the Fall Semester Exam Review: Review - Fall Semester Exam
Here is the test review for the last major exam of the first semester, scheduled for M/Tu, Dec 10/11:
- Review Unit VI (Probability Models and Sampling Distributions)
Note: There was previously a typo in 9(b) - the cutoff should be a score of 102, NOT 201.
Here are the notes for classes 33 (W/Th, Nov 28/29) and 33 (F/M, Nov 30/Dec 3) on sampling distributions for p-hat (sample proportions) and x-bar (sample means). Chapter 18 in the textbook is your friend if you need additional enrichment. Homework problem sets are pasted below.
- Slides in color PDF [not print-friendly] | [Printer-friendly version]
- Example Problems - Sampling Distributions with Proportions and Means
- HW #33 Problems (due F/M, Nov 30/Dec 3)
- HW #34 Problems (due Tu/W, Dec 4/5)
Also, here is a link to the sampling distributions applet used in class, if anyone wishes to play around with it:
The probability exam is scheduled for M/Tu, Nov 12/13. Here is the review for the exam:
- Review Unit V (Probability) (answers are at the end)